Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fiction

         I am no great poet. I don't know much about grammer. My life is nothing to get hyper about, but when I put a pen to a fresh sheet of paper none of that matters. The only thing that matters are my "imaginary friends" and the stories they want to tell me. I know that must sound crazy to some, but to me its like having someone dictate a letter because they can't write for some reason.
       Fiction is the only way I can find a way to step out of the real world for a little bit. I thought that a blog would be a good way to improve my writing. Also I'd like to find out what readers think, so don't be shy with your comments and consrtive criticsim. I'm also open to promts and ideas on what to write next.
       My frist story wil be posted very soon so keep your eyes peeled....
                                                                                     From
                                                                                             Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment